Here is a list of some of the questions asked in the written round:
- Which free-content source was created by Jimmy Wales?
- Which Indian group owns SerWiz Solutions?
- Who is the database king, owner of the largest database company in the world?
- Who wrote the book ‘Free as in Freedom’?
- Which company’s slogan is “Experience Certainty”?
- Which company did Thomas Watson Jr and Thomas Watson Sr build?
- Which company bought out the computer division of the above-mentioned company?
- Which company manufactures the Turion chip?
- Who is the chairman of the National Knowledge Commission and brought about the phone revolution?
- Who founded arzoo.com and also made the first free e-mail service?
- What IT education institute did Vijay Thadani found?
- bfone, Tarang, etc are services of which company?
- Expand AJAX.
- What does CODEC stand for?
- What laptop brand does Hrithik Roshan sell in India?
- What does DSL stand for?
- Which Indian cricketer has started a website called “Stump Vision” for games?
The rest were all visuals regarding companies’ logos.
Answers in the next post.